Sunday, August 7, 2011

8.3.11

Weight today: 167.0. Yesterday was 169. Yesterday was my first day of my dedicated Lacto-Ovo Pecto diet (a vegetarian diet that includes eggs, milk and fish). I am also cutting out ALL refined carbs that includes anything in a bag, pastries and sweets. My goal is to stay on this diet to support Kai on her juicing diet until November 8, 2011.

I have finished this day and feel satisfied. My throat issue was on and off significant and it put me in a mellow and slightly disappointed mood by the end of the day. I can tell my body weight is maintaining and I don't feel bloated or full. I have had an ongoing headache but its been on and off the last few days and it may be due to lack of sleep as I have been getting 6 hours or less for about a week due to a busy work schedule. After meeting a chat with Karla about my throat issue and the compassion she expressed made me feel uplifted.

Now that i feel better i came home from meeting with a renewed spirit (thank goodness i didnt leave at half like i wanted too) That motivated me to start researching vegetarian lifestyles and how to incorporate enough vitamins. Learning about iodine and its importance and link to thyroid issues if you don't take in enough. I bought a book that should help out in detmining what I need and how much. I have lots more on my mind and I am now excited to start day 3. But I must get some well needed sleep as its now 1 am. (I made iced tea tonight so I have a new fun and healthy taste for tomorrow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment