Sunday, August 7, 2011

8.5.11

Woke up 1 more pound lighter-164.5! Crazy!  This is the lightest I have been in about 10 months or so since my last HCG episode and running kick.  I was certain I would plateau or even gain a little today.  Last night we were Bridon-free so at 9pm Kevin and went out to Dukes. That day I had eaten well all day but I felt I ate more than I should have.  I ate well at dinner, too, but had salmon with goat cheese and blueberry sauce, my first meat in 3 days.  The portion was large and I ate most of it and kept the rest for lunch today.  I also had rice and asparagus and I have not been eating grains yet.  I had lemon water and 1 piece of sourdough.  So the meal was all in range of my new diet other than I really am trying to eliminate all refined carbs... sourdough sort of falls in that category.  But I was concerned that I went well over what I should be taking in calorie-wise. I have a feeling I may gain tomorrow as perhaps those calories won't be put to storage until today... we'll see. 

12:13 am: Going to bed now but feeling very happy about my diet today.  I wasn't very hungry and the choices I made were very satisfying.  I did notice that when I walked by a bag of chips I wasnt thinking and caught myself as I almost mindlessly put reached my hand in.  But it wasn't tempting, just a mindless act.  Bridon ate a Hershey's bar while we watched a movie tonight and he asked if I wanted some.  I didn't, it didn't even smell good.  Loving my new body and the satisfaction that comes with knowing I am feeding myself with nutritious foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment